Friday, June 16, 2006


"My Lexus is all pimped out. When I take my kids to Denny's on Sundays, people expect to see me driving a pimped car. I have my reputation."

-------------------------------------------------

The new season of Pimp My Ride has finally arrived. When I saw that X to the Z had abandoned West Coast Autos I began to panic. The appearance of Mr. Electronics Mad Mike Martin gave me some hope. But then I saw a new owner. And then I saw a new paint guy. And then I saw a new wheels guys. And then I saw no Ish.

And then I changed the channel. I will no watch Pimp My Ride without my man Ish. No one can match his wizardy of upholstry or his broken hip hop English. I will boycott Pimp My Ride (and hopefully the 7 visitors to this site will follow my lead) until Ish returns.

-------------------------------------------------

Motor Trend respects Ish. "And Ish, 31, a Tijuana-born craftsman who turns out exquisitely stitched seats and other custom pieces for WCC and for himself."

Mr. Airbags respects Ish. "The interior guy Ish cracks me up bad :rofl:"

The Bloody Munchkin respects Ish. "The teasers show a whole new cast. Which makes me sad. It makes me more than sad. It breaks my heart actually. It breaks my heart into a million teeny-tiny pieces. You mean to tell me, that this new season is devoid of Ish? And Big Dane? And, and Alex? And, and, and Danny? I just, I just... *Sob*. I do not know what to do with this information."

IMDb respects Ish.

Wikipedia respects Ish. "tough-looking interior and fabric maven Ish,"

N+1 respects Ish. "We see only the barest glimpse of the West Coast craftsmen, such as Ish, a former gang member who learned upholstery from his uncle. Ish’s interiors combine old-world craftsmanship and a smart sense of color, texture, and design, while his Chicano hoodlum look keeps up the image of an underground chop shop for what is actually a major retailer"

1 Comments:

Blogger The Bloody Munchkin said...

Thanks Alan, for quoting me. I'm glad someone's paying attention and to find someone else with the same enthusiasm for the Ish. We should, like start a petition or something!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home